Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mission: Aborted

I need to move up a phase of my stalking mission; Phase 0 to phase 1. Ok, that’s not moving up, that’s “starting up”! My plan is to talk to Jo, the stalkee’s colleague; to press her for some info and stuff. After several days, I’ve finally met her at the Lava (not some fancy coffee joint, just a chic word for “LAVAtory”) yesterday. After much consideration, reciting prayers & calming my erratic heartbeats…

Me: Jo, do you remember last week we were in the lift going down for lunch. You were with some lady friends and 3 guys; one is bald, one is chinese and another wearing specs? (Specs is stalkee)
Jo: *Looking confused and trying to remember* Hmmm…The bald one is Pravin, the chinese.….the other one....?
Me: I think the one wearing specs is new lah, only saw him since a month ago. He just looks very familiar lah (such an excellent cover-up and lie!)
Jo: He’s a malay?
Me: I dunno, looks like it.
Jo: Hmm. Oh! That’s Nazri. Very handsome kan? *she laughed nervously like she’s not supposed to find other guy is good looking coz she’s happily married*
Me: Cute! *Joining her laugh to make it like jokey moment with her but God knows I do find him cute! But definitely not handsome*

With the jokey moment continues, perfect moment to ask something; gotta try my luck!

Me: He’s married ah?
Jo: Beluuum…tapi baru je engaged.
Me: Aahh. (read: Darn it!)

There you go. Execution of phase 1 led to the end of the whole mission.


Ok. Moving. On.


p/s: Went to book sale preview and my best buy is hardcover Postsecret book for RM10/-!
p/p/s: Will be having an exam for the umpteenth time on Tuesday. Wish me luck!


No comments: